Thursday, October 13, 2011

Crazy Photos


This is from my photography class that I am taking right now. I took this .. I dont take great photos but I thought this one looked great . I look the feel and textures of flowers. I shot this with a Cannon 5D I think thats what it is called


These flowers were outside of our school and I love the wilt's on this flower it has so much beauty to it.



I had to add my photo of these CHUCKS!!! so fun..
I a bit addicted to taking photos and all the awesome things you can do with it.

so in other news my life is crazy with the boys in football 4 times a week games on saturday. Juggling 5 art classes and working on a huge project that I cant say anything about yet!!!

Have a fun week I know I will this week I am shooting with a Mark 2 and praticing perfect aputures.

No comments:

Post a Comment