Monday, June 6, 2011

Anthropology wall

Half way up the wall
So we live in a tiny apartment in Utah and there is only so much you can do to make it feel like a home. So I took my old dictionary pages and stapled them to my wall.  then I took my other home decor and arranged it into a Anthropology  styled display. I think it turned out pretty cool.
Finished wall
I need to come up with more ways to make our apartment feel like our old house. I think it's hard to adjust to new things (even though we have lived here a year). It was a easy fix for a very ugly white wall  and the best part is I can take it down and change it up to make it different any time I feel the need to.

1 comment:

  1. i love your wall!! it is so beautiful and even better when you get to see it in person. i'm very jealous of how great it looks.

    ReplyDelete