Friday, June 3, 2011

Lovely

 So blogging yesterday did not happen .. It was on my list of things to do and it never got done. Today I am awaiting my beautiful paper that I ordered. I love paper ; The texture and the fibers in it.  there just something about pretty paper that makes me super happy... I want my chocolate Christmas truck to get here soon!!!



 Here is a note paper that I created. I love to have things to write on that have something lovely on the paper. I find I grab anything that has some kind of beauty or whimsy on it.   Inspiration comes from any thing that might spark and idea . I was staring at a grey flower on my desk and thought .....hmmm pink and black and an Eiffel Tower and some french script would be lovely.

The lovely thought is you could take card stock and print it up and have thick notes for whatever you fancy.
Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment