Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Skirt Ideas

Love the Idea of Yellow and maybe no ruffle .
Love the Idea of a structured skirt with a bigger bow
 So here's the thing a great friend of mine is super cute (Nic) you know who you are ... and she wears skirts all the time . I love it !!!! So she has inspired me to make some skirts. I found some pictures online that I like .. maybe I could get some ideas on what to create.  still deciding on what fun colors to find at the fabric store.

Just a quick side note I am crazy busy with finishing up my final classes for school ... my brain is overloaded with ideas and fun stuff. I will be post a awesome tutorial soon on how to make something. I am not sure what that something will be but .. I think it shall be amazing ...
I will post pics of my progress on the skirts soon.

                                                                         Thanks Nic for being my inspiration !!!!
            

1 comment:

  1. anytime! i am slightly obsessed with skirts aren't i? i'm happy to hear i could help inspire you. let me know when you plan on making them, i am so there!!

    ReplyDelete